Get the best Dumpster Rental in Orange, CA
Dealing with waste has never been easy, but with professionals like Pirate Dumpsters story can be different. Keeping bigger areas clean can be challenging, especially if construction work or other projects are running, but with professional dumpster solutions, things can be simplified. At pirate dumpsters, as a renowned name in the Dumpster Rental Orange County, we provide a complete professional solution to residential and commercial clients at Orange, CA and help them in disposing of dry and wet waste in a safe way.
How to choose a right size of Dumpster Rental In Orange, CA
Choosing the right dumpster rental can help in fixing all the waste produced at a construction site, house clean-up service, or office clean-up service. When bigger areas are cleaned, they produce tons of garbage. To make things easier for its clients we provide rental dumpsters of various sizes. We have 10 cubic yard dumpsters, 20 cubic yard dumpsters, 30 cubic yard dumpsters, and 40 cubic yard dumpsters. The bins are low in height that makes disposal easier.
Small dumpster rental
Dumpsters of 10, 20 dumpsters is ideal for basement and garage clean out, kitchen and bathroom remodelling projects. It can be rented for 10-days. Schedule the delivery and pick up and use this dumpster for storing and disposing of waste weighing 2000 lbs to 3000 lbs.
Large Dumpster Rental
Dumpster of 30 and 40 cubic yards is suitable for basement, garage, home construction, and remodelling projects. It can be rented for 10-days.The delivery, and pickup will be managed by Pirate Dumpsters. Such huge size containers can contain 4000 lbs to 8000 lbs waste material.
How Pirate Dumpsters Can Help You?
Our professional and timely service, experienced driver, and high-quality dumpster rental can make waste management an easy affair. Our quick delivery, affordable cost, and on-time response will save you from unwanted troubles. Find a Cheap dumpster rental near me
What to put in a dumpster?
- Home appliances
- Household material
- Wooden items
- Landscaping debris
- Plastic Piping
What not to put in a dumpster:
- No Hazardous Material
- No Animal By-products
- No Toxic material
- No regulated chemicals
- Waste that requires a license to transport
Now you have some basic idea about different sizes of dumpsters and its usage you can easily choose the right size cheap dumpster near you for your project. Work with a professional dumpster rental Orange County to avail of professional service at affordable prices. Whether one needs a dumpster for removing junk, construction debris, waste material or old furniture, the Pirate Dumpster has been always ready to offer the best solution.
The City of Orange’s commercial trash, recyclables, and organic waste are collected by CR&R Incorporated. Call CR&R Incorporated Customer Care at to request customer support, such as setting up service, changing an address, replacing a cart, picking up bulky items, getting temporary bins, or scheduling missed pickups. (714) 372-8272. Visit the services page for more information on the city’s solid waste collection.
Book Dumpster rental online
Request a quote and find out how our team could help you in selecting right dumpster rental and removing waste more carefully.
Dumpster Rental FAQs
- It is important to know the contents of your load. This will help you estimate the volume and weight.
- Select the right size dumpster. If you have any questions regarding the size of your dumpster, please contact us.
- You should estimate how long you will keep your dumpster on-site. Daily, weekly and monthly rentals are available at a wide range of prices.
- Ask about any permits that might be required in your locality. Most cases, the cost of renting a dumpster will not include any permits or fees imposed by local governments.
- Call for a free quote: Our team will ask you about your project, and then provide you with a quote based upon the volume and type of debris that you intend to throw out.
- Get upfront pricing: Each dumpster comes with an upfront price that includes delivery, disposal and pickup as well as the rental period. We will help you to clean up the mess by letting you know what you can and cannot put in your dumpster.
- Schedule delivery: We will deliver your container as soon as possible so you can get right to work. Our team will help you find the right place at your house or work site, and give delivery tips to make sure it arrives on time.
- Call for pickup: Once you’ve filled up your dumpster, you can call us to schedule your pick-up for the next business day.